Thursday 9 April 2015

Answer to the, what's my type question

For me being attracted to a woman is about various attributes; for instance, the way she smiles, laughs, talks, thinks and kisses. I try not to discriminate so my type
Today it can be:-
Google image.. Bette from The L Word power
femme and  favourite character from the television series

Tomorrow my taste might be
Google image Kerry Washington, my celebrity crush
before Scandal was even popular

I am actually laughing writing this. 
Mentally, I created my perfect woman. However it is highly unlikely I’ll even meet exactly what I desire with the right personality. I am not superficial but then sometimes; aren’t we all. But when the question what is your type is asked the superficial answers always comes out sexy, feminine but not to girly, athletic body, smart, not judgmental and ambitious. This pyhsical element is not really necessary but a natural woman with a well kempt dreadlocks is right there at the top of "my type". Anyone who knows me knows I have a weakness for the dreadlocks. 
Google image. Now if I saw her walking the streets
most definitely I will look back as she walks away.

A clean woman, who takes care of herself and someone who’s not a pillow princess and a good kisser; just saying I mentioned kiss before but it's up there on my list too.
Someone light-hearted,  with a sense of humor; sassy with a quick comeback and a bit playful, not aggressive or loud. Sometimes my remarks comes of as snide and are misinterpreted as disrespectful so there is where the sassiness needs to reveal itself. Most of the time I mean no harm. Tell that to my oversensitive ex.

I don’t really need the life of the type but I also do not want a wallflower either; I like a woman who enjoys herself in moderation.  I'm afraid of dogs, big and small so I would appreciate someone who doesn’t make fun of that fact. She must be willing to not rush into things. A woman who loves the beach as I am Aquarius to my heart.  

Finally on my list of my type of woman is, a woman who understands the importance of privacy and not living in her past or caught up on her ex.

In exchange I will bring to the table very corny poetry, and even cornier playlist of songs to describe everything I feel about her and what she means to me, tons of patience, outlandish movies, hot meals and a very committed heart. Since none of these are carved into stone and all this can change, these are answers to the, what’s my type question.
Image taken from Google

 With that being said, sometimes compatibility is not enough so this could be three different people. Okay let me stop before this turns into a public service announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment