Thursday 30 April 2015

The Curtains Are Coming Down

This is my final entry; thanks to all those who visited my blog within the past fifteen weeks. Although I fell short of some issues I wanted to address it was a very interesting journey. Thanks to all those who shared their experiences with me. I hope you enjoyed all that I shared. 
So my last post and I decided not to go out with a bang, but instead in a slow burning flame. Think I should have done a poetry blog, give The Word Korner a run for her money...Kidding!

Source: Google Image
You will never know
In this moment we’re in darkness
Dogmas, can I lose my conviction?
 When I gaze at her there are no miscalculations,
The perfect tangle of each strand of hair locked into fleece braids,
The golden-brown complexion of her skin, even her scars are flawless
In her almond eyes lay mirages of sunsets and tidal waves
Blissful and fury
Do you know what it feels like to make love to sadness?
 Sincerity
Taste lips, 
The essence of penitent never flowed in the stream of our uncanny desires
 I stayed waiting, listening for her voice to resonate like trumpets, 
All I heard are murmurs, silent echoes in the breeze,
She whispers; don’t worry even the winds rattle
We don’t need ascension
Sentimental language flee her orifice,
 “I don’t care I want this”
The world doesn’t control our hearts;
Behind curtains we are our world
The day she’s reveal, the cloak will fall,
Exposed
No vulnerability, no condemnation
Tell her soul to scream
All we want is to live freely

No comments:

Post a Comment